A Casual Blog by a Casual Player

Thursday 20 November 2014

Elemental Equilibrium & Ancestral Bond



So I was thinking about how to use these two keystones in the same build. While watching Lifting Nerd Bro's stream I asked him how I could. He suggested using Ice Nova + Trap which would work perfectly. 

After having a look at a couple of different skill trees I went back to Lifting Nerd Bro's Manly Marauder build. This skill tree path directly past the EE keystone so it will be super easy to pick it up. Of course in the new leagues there will be changes but hopefully i'll be able to piece this skill tree back together after the patch.

I also looked at a CI alternative, again this will be an old tree. It's a 120 point build so I'll never get close to it but I think it looks pretty solid.

Thanks for reading... "Stay a while and listen"...

No comments:

Post a Comment