A Casual Blog by a Casual Player

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Flame Totem 3 Dragons - Review

So as I previously said I would do an initial review of my thoughts on the previously mentioned builds. This post is looking at using Flame Totem with Three Dragons unique to change the burn damage to shock stacking.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/884155

First let's look at the Three Dragons unique Helmet.
This unique item definitely earns the title of "unique". So as you can see different elemental status ailments change due to the kind of elemental damage you do. In our case the burn damage changes to shock stacks. This doesn't mean that fire does lightning damage however. The other nice thing about the helmet that doesn't make it just a gimmick is the addition o 26 to 30 all elemental resistance. The helmet is missing a lot of other stats such as life and armor but that's something we can make up with other items.

From playing for a little while I have seen a lot of people playing fire and ice builds but for some reason lightning seems a little less popular. This may have changed now with the addition of lightning tendrils. I think shock stacking is something that will aid the majority of parties.

I also like the way it uses the Power charge on Critical Gem with Ice Spear. I think this is a potent combination.

Definitely something I'm thinking of trying. Maybe not at first but I may transition into it when I have some currency. Go Chaos Inoculation and Three Dragons when I have the gear and respec points totaled up.

Thanks for reading... "Stay a while and listen"...

No comments:

Post a Comment