A Casual Blog by a Casual Player

Friday 14 November 2014

New Beginnings

Thing being the first post means I feel I should explain what I want to do. I enjoy video games a huge amount. I have played a lot of Xbox and a lot of PC titles. Diablo 2 was probably on of the games I had played for the longest time (apart from Runescape, but I was young then) and when Diablo 3 came out I was hungry to play the update in the Diablo franchise. I plugged about 80 hours into it in the first week and played it for around a month afterwards. Now I am bored with it.

This lead me to finding Path of Exile to feed my hunger. Here is where the blog begins. I want to document through this blog my experiences in the new leagues in Path of Exile which will be starting soon. 

I am by no means an excellent player but I do think that I'm decent. I have tried a couple of builds I put together myself but only really found success through following other guides. In the lead up to the new season I will try to theory craft myself something that I can play in the softcore league till maps, and I will probably find something that looks fun to me to try in hardcore. I do play predominantly in softcore but find hardcore a lot of fun. The reason for me is because of time. I usually don't have a huge amount of time to play so when I die on hardcore it really hits me hard.

hopefully I'll be able to bring you my best, worst and weirdest moments.
So please... "Stay a while and listen"...

No comments:

Post a Comment