A Casual Blog by a Casual Player

Friday 14 November 2014

Previous Success

You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you I dropped 2 exalted orbs when leveling my first character in Rampage. Well it happened while I was leveling my EK shadow. I managed to get myself some good gear such as Geofri's Crest and Belly of the Beast among others. This was the first time I was really experimenting with what I would consider a costly build. All of my previous builds didn't have more than a few chaos to rub between them. It was really cool for me to get a start in trading.

I had dabbled a bit here and there but nothing with the idea of making currency though it, just getting items I needed. Now it's incredible for me to think that I went so long without using such a vital part of the game. Don't get me wrong there is a lot of fun to be had playing some self found builds but trading makes up a huge portion of the game, especially if you want to get into the higher maps.

Before my EK shadow I was playing a fireball witch. I was following a guide that was fairly loose and was looking at a few other guides at the same time. I managed to get into merciless docks and farmed a bit and then also managed to solo Piety. I never did Dominus solo, frankly because the way I built the character sucked. I had on Voidbringer gloves which I thought looked really cool. The mechanic on them is interesting where you can get huge damage but all your skills cost a lot of mana. Honestly I should ave probably sold these and bought something better but I wanted to experiment. This was the downfall of this character.

In the new leagues I want to try something new. Perhaps totems or a summoner. I'm going to have a look now and see what I can find for incineration and then try to create my own build. Hopefully some of the reader will be able to give me a push in the right direction when I lead myself astray.

Thanks for reading... "Stay a while and listen"...

No comments:

Post a Comment