A Casual Blog by a Casual Player

Friday 21 November 2014

Flame Totem Test Build - 01

So I have just started a new character so I can test out weather I like the play style of a totem build or not. A while back I created a second account to make a MF character to cull but I never got round to it so I have very little currency/items. This is a good test bed for a new league. So far I haven't had a lot of time to play, probably around an hour, but I managed to kill Mervail and get into act 2. I'll be updating my progress as I go on. Here is where I am at the moment. In the next update I will be doing more screen shots because I have found you can press F8 in game to screen shot. If anyone wants to play with me I am called Opaque_Martem.

click to enlarge
Hope you enjoy this new format..."Stay a while and listen"...

No comments:

Post a Comment